If you are using an Android device to play Jurassic World Alive, it is likely you're already familiar with what's called a Google Play Account. Logging into your Google Play account and then linking it with Jurassic World Alive will allow you to save and carry your progress across multiple Android devices. Once your account has been linked, it should sign in automatically whenever you launch the Jurassic World Alive app but there will be some instances where you will have to manually link them again (such as after a major app update).
If you happen to launch the Jurassic World Alive app and notice some or all of your progress has gone, double-check to see if you're signed in with Google Play as well via the in-app settings menu. If signed out, try signing back in to see if your progress returns.
Android devices are able to have multiple Google Play accounts assigned to them (especially if more than one person uses the device) so if you find you're still missing progress after signing into Google Play it could be possible you're signed into the wrong or a different Google Play account than your main one.
Here's how to switch Google Play accounts if you have more than one linked with your device(s):
Switch accounts in a Google Play app
- Open a Google Play app.
- Tap Menu.
- If you don't see the menu icon in the top left corner, tap back until you're on the app home screen.
- Look for the name and email address of the account you're using at the top of the screen.
- Tap the Down arrow.
- Tap the account you want to use.
Switch accounts on the Google Play website on a mobile device
- Open a web browser (like Chrome or Safari) and then go to play.google.com.
- In the top left, tap Menu.
- Next to your profile picture and name, tap Edit.
- Select a different account. If you don't see one of your accounts listed, tap Manage accounts.
Switch accounts on the Google Play website on a computer
- Go to play.google.com.
- In the top right, click on your profile picture.
- Select a different account. If you don't see one of your accounts listed, click Add account.
A message titled “Switching Accounts” will appear if you launch the app after you sign out of an account (Game Center, Google Play, or Facebook) that is connected to your Jurassic World Alive game. This message will ask you if you would like to sign back into your game. Please read this message, if the account listed under “To” is your game, selecting the “Confirm” button will bring you back into that game.