How do Contextual Teams work?
Last Updated: 14d
- Each game context now has its own team. Editing a contextual team does not affect any other context!
- Tournaments have their own contextual teams.
- Tournament Teams are saved as soon as you press DONE in the team editing interface.
- Tournament Teams are exclusive to a specific tournament. Tournament Teams "expire" once the reward is ready to be collected.
- Friendly Battles and PVP Teams each have their own contextual teams.
- Each can be individually edited in the Roster screen. You can switch between each team using the tabs at the top.
- Friendly Battle Team option is accessible once you have unlocked 9 different creatures.
- Friendly and PVP Teams are saved as soon as you press DONE in the team editing interface.
- Every Strike Event has its own contextual team, which is auto-selected for the next step.
- The team selection flow for Strike Events has been changed to match that of Campaign mode. You can now fill up the creatures’ slots by choosing from your whole roster.
- Launch the battle to save the Strike Event team. (It is not saved while being edited).
- As before, Campaign Missions have their own contextual teams.
- Changes for Sanctuaries:
- Creatures on PVP, Friendly, and Tournament teams cannot be placed in a Sanctuary while they are in your teams. If you want to place a creature in a Sanctuary, you need to remove it from your Teams first.
- A creature that is used in a PvE context (Strike Events, Campaign Mode) can be placed into a Sanctuary. Doing so will remove the creature from these PvE contexts (if necessary). Like before, while the creature stays in a Sanctuary, it cannot be used in battles.